We invite you to join Gyan Jorge and Russell Vitale for a fantastic month of traditional Hatha Yoga, in the birthplace of Yoga Mother India. Both facilitators are students of esteemed Yogacharya Bharath Shetty, student of legendary Guruji, B.K.S Iyengar.
Meet your Facilitators
Russell Vitale teaches yoga from his heart and wants you to feel the true integrity of a yoga class and to discover a more authentic yoga experience through his life journey and philosophies.
He brings with him over 12 years experience in yoga practice and is in his 6th year of teaching, creating his fifth teacher training for yoga students who are looking to further their connection to mind, body and breath.
What is the Daily Schedule for Vita Yoga Teacher Training?
Everyday for 8 hours in the span of 4 weeks is the general time allocation for the 200-hour teacher training.
Training material includes:
- - Asana Foundation of Yoga
- - Pranayama (breath work)
- - Pratyahara (meditation)
- - Daily chanting on the beach
- - Anatomy and physiology
- - Yoga Sutra philosophy and Ayurveda
- - Vedic Astrology and lots more..
- 07:30 Chanting
- 08:00 Asana
- 09:30 Pranayama
- 010:00 Pratyahara
- 010:30 Morning break for 2 hours: Student self-practice / study.
- 12:30 Asana training
- 13:30 Student presentation and practice
- 14:30 Break for 2 hours lunch
- 16:30 Philosophy / B.Gita / Sutras / Ayurveda / Anatomy
- 17:30 Asana/ Mysore Style/ Guest Teachers
- 18:30 Chant
- 19:00 Meditation
- 19:30 Finish